Main menu

Pages

1000$ in Print on Demand! Is it Worth Starting a print on demand?

First $1000 in Print on Demand in 2021! Is it Worth Starting a print on demand shirt

print on demand,dropshipprint shopify,printful
print on demand,dropshipprint shopify,printful

  print on demand journey, today I'd like to share with you how much money you have made after six months in print on demand,

I've made my first 1000$ in royalties in print on demand after six months so I started to with my print-on-demand business in November 2020 I started to upload to Spreadshirt then Spreadshirt and Redbubble amazon merch and then slowly I started to upload to their different platforms as well like Zazzle society6 finance America Tostadora Teepublic and so on.

 and definitely also kdp and this overview here really gives you a good breakdown of what I have made in on each platform and it basically shows that Spreadshirt is my best performing platform followed by amazon merch where I've set the price is quite low because I want to tear up quickly then kdp and then we've got all the other platforms.

 after six months at work hard in print on demand I've made one thousand dollars without any prior experience in SEO keyword you know identifying keywords, writing listings so i didn't have any prior experience everything I learned from youtube and by trial and by using some of the good tools which are available out there now,

 what I need to mention again is that what you can't forget or shouldn't forget is that you know in the first month maybe I've made twenty then maybe 50 then maybe 80 you know so it's going up the month of the month so at the moment i think I'm making like 150 dollars per month maybe and this is going up the month of the month as I mentioned,

Relation between Print on demand And Q4

 now this means that probably maybe next month I will have made 1200 yeah maybe the month after that maybe 1500 yeah and maybe you know if I look at the whole year maybe I will make something between two and a half and three thousand dollars because Q4 is still coming and I didn't have the benefit of Q4 last year because I started yeah middle-end of November so there wasn't really a lot I could have you know I could sort of sell in the queue for but yeah I just chose what's possible and looking at some other online businesses or people starting businesses in general where they have to,

 maybe take a loan or they have to they even make a loss in the first business year because they have to invest quite a bit of money now all of that you don't have to do that in print-on-demand so print on demand really gives you the possibility to start an online business from scratch low risk without major investment without any investment,

maybe some subscriptions here and there for some tools that you need for designing or for uploading but that's pretty much it so I think the monthly costs are really low but I'm definitely already making a profit a really good profit I think on a monthly basis considering the work that I put in.

shopify print on demand,t shirt print on demand,shirt printing on demand
shopify print on demand,t shirt print on demand,shirt printing on demand

You can also reinvest some of that money to maybe outsource the design process you know things like that or subscribing to more tools so I can use different tools which make the process more efficient and I really enjoy the process and i really like this business model i think it is growing it will be growing in the future I believe this is still only the beginning of print on demand and many people haven't even recognized how popular print on demand actually is,

The advantages Of print on demand

Print on demand will become in the future because new technologies will make it even easier and cheaper to print on demand products and I think people always look for more individual stuff going forward so they are predicting,

I'm very dedicated really love this business it's really fun and I enjoy seeing that growth in the business so yeah just want to give you that update to motivate you to show a new print on demand sellers and designers and creators what is possible what you can achieve and as i said I only do this part-time so if you have a chance to put more time in then definitely you should get better results and if you have better design skills even then you should get better results,

 you know all I'm doing really is create a lot of decent designs they're not perfect but we're all still learning and then upload them do some good research I think that's important and then this converts into sales so which is really good


***********************


***********************

Reactions

Comments